You could be among the small group of exceptional first-year students chosen for the Honors Program.
As an Honors student, you would enjoy:
- Amazing study abroad opportunities and generous support to get there through your travel scholarship.
- Funding to attend two off-campus cultural events each academic year.
- Early class registration to ensure your courses are always available.
- Special seminars designed by faculty.
- Opportunities to invite speakers for campus seminars, as well as a variety of dinners, contests, and other events for Honors students only.
With opportunity also comes responsibility, such as:
- Maintain at least a 3.5 GPA for all four years
- Study abroad at one of the many locations recommended by Doane. (Remember, your travel scholarship may be applied toward the trip!)
- Collaborate with other Honors students to design, execute and present an independent research project.
Doane University is an institutional member of the National Collegiate Honors Council.
Get to know us even better
We'd love to tell you more about Doane. Just fill out the form below and one of our admissions counselors will reach out to you shortly.