Get a head start on your Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Arts in Leadership (MIL).
View more information on our MBA Degree here.
View more information on our MIL Degree here.
Eligible full-time undergraduate students enrolled on the Crete campus will be able to take one graduate-level business course during each of their last two semesters.
- Get a head start on a graduate degree as an undergraduate student
- Streamlined application process for joining the MBA or MIL program upon graduation
- Waiver of the $50 application fee to apply to the MBA or MIL program upon graduation
- Current full-time undergraduate student on the residential campus in Crete
- Enrolled in at least 12 undergraduate credit hours
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 by the start of your first graduate course
- Completed 90 credit hours (senior standing) before the start of your first graduate course
- All of the graduate courses will be online and 8 weeks in length
- Courses during the fall semester will be taught: August – October
- Courses during the spring semester will be taught: January – March
- No additional cost if your total course load including the graduate course is less than 18 hours
- Additional cost applied per credit hour for each hour over 18 credit hours
- $30 per credit hour technology fee for online courses
- Financial aid is not available for costs related to these graduate courses
If you have questions about Doane’s Degree+ Program contact:
Dr. Jen Bossard - College of Business
Dr. AJ Chauradia - College of Business
BUS 601: International Business and Economics
Core course for MBA program
Students learn how political, economic, and cultural differences affect the business functions and practices of management, human resource management, marketing, and finance.
BUS 603: Ethics & Social Responsibility
Core course for MIL and MBA program
A more diverse, technologically changing society produces differing ethical standards that must be examined by managers for their application to decisions that are made about tasks and people within the workplace. .
LDR 610: Foundations of Leadership
Core course for MIL prorgram
This course explores the foundational knowledge of leadership theory and how it applies to the practice of leadership.
Get to know us even better
We'd love to tell you more about Doane. Just fill out the form below and one of our admissions counselors will reach out to you shortly.