Get a head start on your Master's degree.
View more information on our Master of Business Administration degree
View more information on our Master of Arts in Leadership degree
View more information on our Masters of Arts in Instruction Design and Technology degree
Eligible full-time undergraduate students enrolled on the Crete campus will be able to take one graduate-level business course during each of their last two semesters.
- Get a head start on a graduate degree as an undergraduate student
- Streamlined application process for joining the MBA or MIL program upon graduation
- Waiver of the $50 application fee to apply to the MBA or MIL program upon graduation
- Current full-time undergraduate student on the residential campus in Crete
- Enrolled in at least 12 undergraduate credit hours
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 by the start of your first graduate course
- Completed 90 credit hours (senior standing) before the start of your first graduate course
- All of the graduate courses will be online and 8 weeks in length
- Courses during the fall semester will be taught: August – October
- Courses during the spring semester will be taught: January – March
- No additional cost if your total course load including the graduate course is less than 18 hours
- Additional cost applied per credit hour for each hour over 18 credit hours
- $30 per credit hour technology fee for online courses
- Financial aid is not available for costs related to these graduate courses
If you have questions about Doane’s Degree+ Program contact:
Dr. AJ Chauradia - College of Business
BUS 601: International Business and Economics
Core course for MBA program. Students learn how political, economic, and cultural differences affect the business functions and practices of management, human resource management, marketing, and finance.
BUS 603: Ethics & Social Responsibility
Core course for the MIL program and a substitute for BUS 621 in the MBA program. A more diverse, technologically changing society produces differing ethical standards that must be examined by managers for their application to decisions that are made about tasks and people within the workplace. .
BUS 604: Advanced Organizational Behavior
A course providing students the opportunity to conduct an in-depth study of human behavior in organizations, including motivation, group
processes, power and influence, and conflict resolution.
LDR 610: Foundations of Leadership
Core course for the MIL program and an elective for the MBA program. This course explores the foundational knowledge of leadership theory and how it applies to the practice of leadership.
Get to know us even better
We'd love to tell you more about Doane. Just fill out the form below and one of our admissions counselors will reach out to you shortly.