Find your home with a visit
We invite you to get a glimpse into living and learning at Doane through an in-person or virtual visit. We hope you’ll see why it’s a place where you can achieve your goals and shape your future.
Covid Safety Guidelines
Doane is taking all appropriate steps to address the spread of Covid-19 during this unprecedented pandemic. Everyone's health and safety is our top priority.For the safety of our students, employees, and all guests, please make sure YOU are healthy before visiting…
- Do I have a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do I have ANY of these symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 72 hours without the use of fever reducing medication?
- Chills or Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have I had contact with any persons with known COVID-19 or close contact with anyone under observation for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Am I under any type of recommended or mandatory quarantine by my physician or public health?
- If the answer to ANY of these questions is YES, for your safety and the safety of our students and employees, we kindly ask that you choose another day to visit Doane University.