Student Accounts is located in the Business Office, on the lower level of Padour Walker. Student Accounts is responsible for billing and collection of university debt. Please call (402) 826-8250 or email email@example.com if you have questions about your student account, billing, or refunds.
- Payment Plans
- Doane University offers a monthly payment plan through Nelnet to help students more easily afford their college expenses. This tuition management plan provides a low-cost plan for budgeting tuition and other education expenses. It is not a loan program; therefore, there is no debt, no interest or finance charges assessed, and no credit checks. Nelnet charges a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25 per semester ($10 for adult learners with Employer Reimbursement Benefits).
- For more information on our payment plan through Nelnet, go to www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/doane or contact Student Accounts at 402-826-8250.
- To sign up for a payment plan, click on the "Pay Your Bill" button at the top of the page.
- E-Checks & Debit/Credit Cards
- Click on the "Pay Your Bill" button at the top of the page.
- E-Checks: No convenience fee.
- Debit/Credit Card: We accept all major credit card companies. Please note: A 2.75% convenience fee will be charged.
- A $30 fee will be charged for a returned payment.
- Traditional Checks
- You may deliver checks in person to any of our campuses.
- To mail a check, please include your student ID number in the memo line, and mail checks to:
Doane University Business Office
1014 Boswell Avenue
Crete, NE 68333
- Please contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss loan options. All Financial Aid forms must be completed to determine eligibility for Federal and State grants or loans.
- International Payments
- Doane University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
- By making your payment with Flywire, you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates.
- Contact their multi-lingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
- To make your international payment via Flywire, click on the "Pay Your Bill" button at the top of the page.
Students can allow authorized users access to:
- View Bills
- Make Payments
- Review Account Activity
- Access Prior Statements
- Print Statements for Employers or Tax Use
For Instructions click on the "Set up Authorized Payers" Button at the top of the page.
Student Choice Refunds
Get your refund faster! We encourage all students to enroll in direct deposit for their student account refunds. Direct deposit allows for a fast deposit without the hassle of picking up and depositing a paper check. Follow the steps in the document below to set up your direct deposit.
Student Account Contact Info
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Meet the Staff:
Student Accounts Associate