A writing intensive course designed to enhance the quality of critical thinking and the knowledge of writing. A variety of texts are interpreted, and critical responses are written, using one or more literary forms. The student increases breadth and depth of critical thinking and knowledge of writing.
Upcoming Term Schedule
- 21/HPMY: Monday, May 24th
- 21/HPAU: Monday, August 16th
- 21/HPOC: Monday, October 11th
- 22/HPJA: Monday, January 10th
- 22/HPMA: Monday, March 7th
- 22/HPMY: Monday, May 23rd
How This Course Work
Courses are completely online: lectures, discussion boards, and even group projects.
You’ll be able to view course materials a full week before the class starts.
Once courses begin, assignments are due each week.
Need help or have questions? In addition to instructor access, every student receives support from an advisor.