All evening classes in Grand Island, Lincoln, and Omaha have been cancelled.
Kelly Jirovec has been the student health nurse since 1997.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Services that are provided by the health nurse include:
- general health observation
- nursing diagnosis
- care for minor illnesses
- over the counter medication (available free of charge)
Information is also provided to students concerning issues of:
- general health care
- common diseases
Med+Proctor Student Health and Immunization Records Service
For the safety of our campus community, all students are required to have certain up-to-date immunizations before arriving on campus. As such, all new students must verify their immunization and medical histories through the Med+Proctor system. You must have a valid Doane University email address before registering on Med+Proctor.
Signing up for Med+Proctor
- After submitting your Doane University application and depositing, go to http://doane.edu/myaccount, then follow the on page instructions for activating your @doane.edu email address.
- Register your new lifetime account in Med+Proctor by visiting http://www.medproctor.com using your Doane University email address.
- Complete your Doane Med+Proctor profile.
- Download & print your Doane Med+Proctor Immunization Certificate.
- Have your medical provider complete your immunization certificate.
- Upload an image of your immunization certificate into your Med+Proctor account.
Additional Med+Proctor Information:
After registering for Med+Proctor, if you do not receive an email after 15 minutes, then please double check the above spelling of the email address you sent us. You can try again if need be. The link will expire in 24 hours; but you may easily request a new one by clicking the register button on our home page and trying again. You may need to check your spam folder and should add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
If you have additional questions, or need help with Med+Proctor please visit the Med+Proctor FAQ Site which will have all the help and answers you may need.
More information can be found in the Student Health Services Forms section.
Please contact Kelly Jirovec if you have additional questions or concerns:
Work Phone: 402.826.8265