An introduction to basic principles of human nutrition with emphasis on nutrients, food sources, and function of nutrients within the human body. Nutritional requirements throughout the lifespan are addressed, as well as the impact of cultural, psychological, and physiological dimensions.
Upcoming Term Schedule
- 21/HPMY: Monday, May 24th
- 21/HPAU: Monday, August 16th
- 21/HPOC: Monday, October 11th
- 22/HPJA: Monday, January 10th
- 22/HPMA: Monday, March 7th
- 22/HPMY: Monday, May 23rd
How This Course Work
Courses are completely online: lectures, discussion boards, and even group projects.
You’ll be able to view course materials a full week before the class starts.
Once courses begin, assignments are due each week.
Need help or have questions? In addition to instructor access, every student receives support from an advisor.