Fall Festival of Winds 2017 - Director Information
Fall Festival of Winds
Merrill Band conducted by Dr. Larry Blocher
Tiger Band conducted by Dr. Danni Gilbert
Director Timeline for the Fall Festival
By Friday, September 8 - Fill out the Band Director Interest Form, Distribute Student Letter and FFW Schedule 2017
Starting Tuesday, Sept 12 - A confirmation will be emailed to you.
By Monday, September 25 - Student application forms must be submitted.
The Week of September 25 - A list of students who have applied will be sent to you.
Saturday, October 28 - Fall Festival of Winds - 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Concert at 3:45 p.m.)
1. Encourage interested students to apply
2. Encourage talented students to audition
3. Direct student to the FFW student pages
4. Complete the Band Director Ranking and Rating Form for all Fall Festival participants
5. Assist students in the process
Regarding the Fall Festival Honor Band
PDFs for Directors
For questions regarding the application process or audition guidelines, please contact Terry Rush at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-826-8671.