Masters of Education
Grades for Certification students are due Monday, July 9, by 9:00 AM. The remaining grades for summer are due Monday, July 23, by 9:00 AM.
- Go to WebAdvisor and Log In immediately. Enter your user name (first name. last name) and password (same password you use for your Doane email account).
- Once you log in, select Faculty and Advisors.
- Click on Grading under *NEW* Colleague Self Service on the bottom right.
- Click on the Faculty tab option on the 'Welcome to Colleague Self-Service' screen. A list of sections you teach will be sorted by term. Select the section you wish to grade under the 2018 Summer CED: Grad Educ.
- The section details will appear. Cleck on 3rd tab, Grading and then 2nd tab Final Grade. This will allow you to select the final grade for each student. All failing (F) grades require a Last Date of Attendance.
- Please REVIEW students listed on your roster carefully. Contact Leah Schaber at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Graduate Office IMMEDIATELY if your roster is incorrect.
- Once you have entered all the grades make sure to log out of WebAdvisor and close browser.
If you are unable to grade through WebAdvisor, please contact Barb Kemper at 1-800-333-6263, x8563 or email@example.com.
Grades you may assign:
- A,B,C,D,F You may use a + or - on grades A, B,C, or D.
- An incomplete (I) may be given if a student is not able to complete the work by the last day of the course, due to sickness or other extenuating circumstance that the student has discussed with the instructor. In order to receive an incomplete (I), a student must have completed at least 75% of the coursework required for the course. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an incomplete with the course number and section, the student's name, and the expiration date. The instructor will assign an expiration date NO LATER THAN the last day of the next term. The expiration date for Summer 2018 incompletes will be December 2, 2018. If the expiration date passes without a grade change from the instructor, the incomplete grade will automatically convert to an "F". This is a final grade and will not be changed, per the grade change policy. All grade changes need to be processed through the Registrar's Office. Incompletes cannot be removed through WebAdvisor.
Do not enter "W" as a grade! The "W" has already been entered for students who have officially withdrawn from a course!! Contact the Graduate's Office if there is a student in question.