Transferring Courses to Crete
Current Crete Students wishing to take a transfer course should review course equivalencies for transferability information, and note the guidelines below.
- Students may take summer courses without approval from the Dean but must complete the Approval for Study at Another Institution form available in the Registrar's Office.
- If students are taking courses through the Doane Lincoln, Grand Island, Omaha or Online, there is no approval of form needed.
Fall and Spring Term
- Students who wish to transfer a course during the fall or spring term, including courses from other Doane campuses must:
- Receive permission from the Dean
- Complete the Approval for Study at Another Institution form available in the Registrar's Office.
Impact of Taking Transfer Courses
Students transferring in over 30 credits do not need to take LAR-101 Liberal Arts Seminar
Students transferring in 2 (two) or more courses for Doane Core Connections are not eligible to use the Pass/Fail option for any additional Doane Core Connections courses.
Several honors awarded at graduation use hours completed at Doane as a requirement. Students may be ineligible for some honros if they take a lot of transfer courses.