Welcome to Doane! We're so glad you're here! Technology will be an important aspect of your journey. The purpose of this page is to familiarize you with the technology services at Doane University. Please note, you will need to complete the New User Setup if you have not already done so.
Let's Get Started:
To setup your Doane account profile:
Go to https://www.doane.edu/myaccount. Under “Password Reset” section, click on Go to Reset Tool. Enter your Doane Username and click continue. Select Authenticate with E-mail and choose the non-Doane e-mail listed and click Send Pin. When you receive your PIN CODE enter it the in space provided and continue. You will now select 4 challenge questions and answers. The next step will ask you to create a new password for your Doane Account. Please follow the requirements listed and click reset, making sure you get green checkmarks for both your Doane Account and Doane Gmail.
Note: Should you decide to change your password, you will need to use
Your password must meet following criteria:
- Uppercase letters (A-Z)
- Lowercase letters (a-z)
- Numeric characters (0-9)
- Non-alphabetic character (ie. !, $, #, %, *)
- Doane Gmail - Doane University uses Gmail for student email. Students are required to submit all work through Blackboard or Gmail to ensure proper verification of their identity.
- Blackboard - Online courses will be delivered through the Blackboard System.
- Webadvisor - System used for payment and billing, schedules, grades, transcripts, etc.
- Doane Library Database - Online library for student research and citation assistance.
- Computer Lab Access - Doane students are welcome to use on-site technology including computers and printers at our Crete, Grand Island, Lincoln, and Omaha campuses.
- Manage your Account - changing or resetting your password will automatically update all accounts that require your Doane credentials.
- Call: (402) 826-8411
- Email: email@example.com
- Self-Service Portal: Doane's Self Service Tech Help Portal
- Webpage: https://www.doane.edu/about-doane/offices/its/help-and-support
Doane User ID:Your key to most university resources is your User ID. It consists of two parts: your username and a password. Your username should be formatted as firstname.lastname (e.g. thomas.doane) and in some cases, a number (e.g. thomas.doane1234). If you have questions about your username, please contact Tiger Tech for assistance. Passwords will be established through an authentication process. If you have not completed this process, you should visit this page to access the New User Setup Tool: Doane ReAct Password Management Tool Your Doane username and password will be required to access the following student resources:
For security reasons, you should change your password regularly. If you've forgotten your password or would like to change it, you can reset it here: Doane ReAct Password Management Tool .
Gmail - Activation and Use
Your account must be activated with Doane ReAct Password Management Tool before you are allowed to access your Doane Gmail account. Your Doane Gmail is your main source for contact with faculty and staff. You will also receive important updates through your Doane email like our student newsletter, weather related closures, events, and more! Make sure to check this email frequently so you don't miss any important details!
In order to access your Student Webadvisor, you will need to log in at www.doane.edu/wa using your Doane username and password. Your financial information will be accessible here, including bill viewing and payment and financial aid information. Webadvisor also houses academic information, including course registration, course schedule, dropping and adding courses, and viewing a student's academic profile. This is also where you will view grades, find transcript evaluations, and order your official transcripts. Feel free to log into your account and take a look around to become more familiar.
Doane utilizes Blackboard for all online coursework. Blackboard is a virtual learning environment and course management system that allows faculty to add resources for students to access online. We've created a collection of Blackboard tutorial videos to introduce online students to the ins and outs of Blackboard success at Doane University: Blackboard Tutorial Playlist
Keeping you technologically in the know is what we do! Be sure to check out our How to Resource Page for video tutorials, helpful links, and more!