Succeeding at Move-In Day
August 13th in Haddix Recreation and Athletic Center
Students will be allowed ONE (1) adult guest, must be a parent or legal guardian with them at check-in. The other adult guest (if applicable) must wait outisde/in the car.
Check your Doane Email and eRezLife account for:
- Hall/Room Assignments
- Roomate Assignments
- Move-In Time Slot
- It is important that you arrive during your time slot, and follow directions given by students and professional staff members across campus!
- Iris Street will be the only entrance.
- Bosweel Street will be a one-way, exit only.
- Residential Students will be chaking in at Haddix.
Preparing for Move-In Day
Here are some things you can do to have a smooth start to your Move-In Day.
- Complete Meal and Payment Plan forms
- Return Health Forms
- Fill out additional Athlete forms (if applicable)
- Sign up for a Free Parking Permit
- Register for Campus Emergency Alerts
Pack the Day Before
In order to make sure everything fits, you'll need patience, planning and creativity. Save yourself the stress, and pack your car the day before.
Get Your Keys
Room and Mailbox keys will be handed out at the Residential Life and Education Table during check-in. Don't lose them! These keys are the only way to acccess your room and mailbox.
First year students have the option of submitting a photo for their student ID card. The photo must meet size, quality and appearance requitements. Check your Doane email account for more details.
Please note: Only photos sent from a DOANE email account are accepted, photos received from a parent or students non-Doane email will not be accepted.