Doane University provides a comprehensive emergency management program (EMP) under the direction of the Public Safety Director. This program is primarily effective due to the diligence of community members and guests who report issues promptly and are proactive in personal safety planning. Our EMP planning involves resources for the following:
- Universitywide annual emergency training and exercises
- Management of the emergency alert system
- Training for incident command team and emergency operations teams
- Publication of the campus emergency operations plan (EOP)
- Coordination with local EMS
Questions related to the University program should be sent to the Public Safety Director at email@example.com or (402)826-8295.