Senior Class Legacy Campaign
The Future is Ours To Give!
The Senior Class Legacy Campaign plays an important role during senior year and serves a variety of purposes. It encompasses a proud tradition of Doane philanthropy and encourages seniors to leave a lasting impact for years to come. Your decision to make a Senior Class Legacy Gift makes a statement. It is not only a statement of appreciation but also of support. It is not only a statement of pride but also of commitment. By making a gift, you and your fellow seniors are playing a vital role in the history of Doane University. Walking across the stage in May does not end your relationship with Doane. It is only the beginning!
Do you have what it takes to lead the Class of 2018 to this historical impact?
Senior Class Legacy Committee Responsibilities:
- Promote a culture of Doane philanthropy with the senior class during second semester.
- Make your own SCLegacy Gift at a level of individual comfort.
- Help reach out to groups of seniors and encourage participation.
- Reach out to peers one-on-one to encourage participation.
- Assist with social media outreach for the campaign.
- Work as a team with fellow seniors to set and reach goals.
- Attend SCLegacy meetings and events.
- Assist with the final Senior Giving Celebration.
- Have fun helping shape Doane's future!
Think you can make a difference?
APPLY BELOW BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 26, 2018!
Questions? Contact Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement Alyssa Bouc Dahlgren '15 at firstname.lastname@example.org