Rocky Mountain Alumni Scholarship
The Rocky Mountain Alumni Chapter Scholarship was established by alumni and friends of Doane University from the Rocky Mountain area to assist students who wish to attend Doane University in pursuit of an outstanding college education.
There are (2) one-time scholarship awards paid directly to Doane University and credited to the recipients' account. Only students thathave made their deposit to Doane are eligible. Strong consideration is given to students who demonstrate high academic performance, possess excellent leadership potential, show strong career promise and are outstanding citizens in their communities. Scholarship applicants must apply by April 10, 2018 and will participate in an interview in Denver at First Plymouth Church on April 15, 2018 with the Chapter.
Applicants for the Rocky Mountain Alumni Scholarship must:
- Apply, be accepted for admission, and deposit to Doane University. If you have not yet been admitted please submit a transcript and ACT or SAT score with your application.
- Achieve a minimum score of 21 on the ACT or 980 on the SAT and/or a 3.0 GPA.
- Submit a 500-word essay (MLA formatting).
- Participate in a 15-20 minute interview with the RMAC Scholarship Committee on April 15, 2018. Interviews will be conducted from 1:30-4pm and time slots will be assigned at a later date. Contact email@example.com if alternative interview arrangements need to be made.
- Deadline to apply: April 10, 2018.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed by a committee which includes The Chapter and Office of Financial Aid. The scholarship recipient will be notified by May 1, 2018.