As part of the Office of Strategic Marketing, the University Communications acts as the University’s representative to the local, regional, national and international media. University Communications works across the University to bring connect Doane with print, broadcast, and digital media.
Our office is responsible for:
- Creating and distributing press releases and media advisories.
- Assisting journalists looking for faculty voices, and promoting our experts.
- Facilitating media coverage of Doane, including visits to campus.
- Providing media training and assistance when engaging with the media.
- Facilitating media interviews through our audio and video broadcast studios.
Contact University Communications
Ryan Mueksch, Media & Public Relations Specialist