Doane Media Relations is the university’s representative to local, regional, national and international media organizations. Part of the Office of Strategic Communications, Media Relations works across the university to connect faculty experts and thought leaders with print, broadcast and digital media.
Our office is responsible for:
- Creating and distributing press releases and media advisories.
- Assisting journalists looking for faculty voices, and promoting our experts.
- Facilitating media coverage of Doane, including visits to campus.
- Providing media training and assistance when engaging with the media.
- Facilitating media interviews through our audio and video broadcast studios.