Important COVID-19 Information

For all University updates and resources regarding COVID-19, please visit
Study Abroad Documents

Study Abroad Documents

Required Documentation for Faculty-Led Travel Courses

  1. Download the form.
  2. Print, complete, sign the forms.
  3. Attach a copy of your passport.
  4. Attach a copy of your entry visa(s) (if entry visa(s) required).
  5. Attach a copy of the front and back of your U.S. health insurance card.
  6. Submit the completed packet to your faculty sponsor before the due date.

Click here for the Doane University Travel Courses General Information