LiveText Implementation and Support
What is LiveText?
LiveText is an electronic data management system that will provide students and faculty a variety of benefits:
- Unlimited digital archive and file manager
- Easy system for preparing unlimited electronic portfolios
- A system for faculty to collect and assess assignments, provide specific feedback in a timely manner and evaluate student learning across the university to improve the Doane education for all students
In order to use LiveText, you will need to contact Jenei Skillet (email@example.com) in order to request an account. The account is NOT the same as your Doane login.
LiveText User Guides
Several user guides are available for faculty. If you need help using LiveText, please contact Caitie Leibman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Office of Institutional Effectiveness (email@example.com)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student uploading assignments: PDF, Video
- Assessing Assignments: PDF, Video
- Creating Assignments: PDF, Video (by LiveText)
- Creating Rubrics: PDF, Video (by LiveText)
- Compiling Data for Assessment Reports: PDF, Video