Due to inclement weather, Doane University's Crete campus will be CLOSED on Wednesday, February 20. All classes and activites on the Crete campus have been canceled.
- Costs & Aid
- Student Life
- About Us
- Housing and Dining
- Agriculture Update and Gathering
- Iowa Western Community College
- Master of Arts in Counseling | Recommendation Form
Lincoln - Let's DU Lunch!
The Doane Alumni Association invites you to join us for "Let's DU Lunch," a professional speaker series that lets you hear firsthand from Doane and local leaders who make our community great. The April event in Lincoln will feature a behind the scenes look at our local law enforcement agencies.
HopCat601 P St.
Lincoln, NE 68508
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Networking begins at 11:30 am.
Food is served at 11:45 am.
Panel begins at noon.
Cost: Alumni and Friends: $15/person
Young Professionals (under 35): $13/person
Lunch provided. Pay in advance online or call the Alumni Office.
No refunds given on cancellations or "no shows." Reservations are recommended due to limited seating.
We cannot guarantee you a seat without a reservation.
Special Guest Panelists:
Leading 470 employees. Serving 280,000 people. Responding to 120,000 calls for service each year. Join Lincoln Chief of Police Jeff Bliemeister ’15A, Officer Jason Hellmuth ’89, and Deputy Sheriff Curtis Reha ’11A for this insider event. Take a behind the scenes look at law enforcement in Lancaster County, mobile and computer investigations, and the impact of good community relationships.
Payment will be collected before the event in order to officially reserve your space at HopCat. Please pay by Monday, April 2, 2018.
1. Pay online using PayPal. Directions and link provided after this registration page. You do not need to have a personal PayPal account to pay online.
2. Mail a check made out to Doane University that will be received by April 2, 2018:
1014 Boswell Ave.
Crete, NE 68333
3. Call the Alumni Office at 402.826.6795