Office of International Programs
No matter where you're from, you are welcome at Doane University.
The Office of International Programs will help you:
- Meet with fellow international students
- Adjust to Doane’s campus
- Complete required paperwork for each term
- Answer questions on immigration status
- Apply for F-1 student benefits
- Understand SEVIS notification of change of address
- Plan your coursework, even if you’re taking less than a full class load
- Change degree programs
- Assist students whose stay in the U.S. and/or Doane’s program is ending
- Learn more about study abroad and experiential learning overseas
The Office of International Programs is located in the Perry Campus Center and provides advising for the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) and for all study abroad students in the Doane community.
For questions regarding international student F-1 status, please contact:
Associate Director of International Programs