Enrollment Criteria & Requirements
- Performance in High school and any applicable college or post-secondary education based on course-by-course evaluated transcripts.
- Performance in such tests as ACT (School Code: 2448 ) and/or SAT (School Code: 6165 ).
- English proficiency
- Complete the Doane University International Student Application
- Transcripts: Provide official, course-by-course evaluated copies of all secondary and post secondary transcripts.
- Test Scores: Provide official scores from all applicable tests including but not limited to: TOEFL, IELTS, DouLingo English Test, SAT, or ACT. Doane’s SAT and TOEFL code is 6165, ACT code is 2448.
- Proof of Financial Responsibility: International students and their families or sponsors are responsible for all tuition and living expenses at Doane University. In order to show that you can meet the financial responsibilities, you must confirm and document sufficient funds through personal/family savings, scholarship/government/employer, and/or loans. Provide official, original proof of financial responsibility which covers remaining applicable costs (comprehensive costs minus and applicable Doane University financial aid) for one academic year.
- If you currently reside in the United States and transfer from another school in the United States to Doane University, submit the F-1 Transfer Report Form.
English Proficiency Requirements
Doane University requires international students demonstrate English language proficiency by submitting one of the following (scores must be from a test taken within the last two years):
DouLingo English Test: minimum score of 41
*IBT: 75 - with minimums of 16 reading, 16 listening, 16 speaking, and 16 writing
*PBT paper-based: 525
*CBT computer-based: 196
IELTS: minimum 6
ACT: English subscore of 21
SAT: Reading Test Score of 27
- Direct Cost of Attendance in US Dollars 2018/19 (subject to change):
- Tuition: $33,000
- International Student Fees: $2,000
- Room & Board: $9,400