Formed from a traditional MBA, Doane's Master of Business Administration program focuses on the technical elements of business management, both from an operational and strategic standpoint, and equips students with the rational decision-making skills that are the bedrock for most MBA programs. However, Doane's MBA goes a step further with its carefully selected emphasis areas, which give graduates a solid advantage in an increasingly competitive job market.
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Nonprofit and Public Administration
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Data Analytics
- Tailored Option: Build your own emphasis area
Ready to get started? Visiting our Application Process page is a good place to start.