Initial Certification at the Advanced Level Application Process
- Complete the Online Application
It is free to file. The $30 application fee will not be charged until your first term of enrollment. Once you have applied/inquired, a member of the enrollment team will contact you to assist with the admission process. For immediate assistance you can contact us at:
- Toll-free 844-321-6642
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Deb Stuto, Director at email@example.com.
- Schedule initial meeting and approval from Program Director.
- Provide two official transcripts from your undergraduate institution and any graduate institution you attended (Contact Information Below ).
- Request three letters of recommendation from those who can assess your ability to succeed in a graduate level program.
- A writing sample (about 280 words) indicating reasons for interest in completing a teaching endorsement.
- Take the Praxis I CORE (Core Academic Skills for Educators) Test
with passing scores (Reading, Math & Writing). Doane University must receive the scores prior to beginning coursework.
- Complete the Disclosure Form.
The applicant must affirm that they have not been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving abuse, neglect, or sexual misconduct.
- The State of Nebraska Teacher Certification background check is required before beginning coursework (will be provided during new student orientation). Doane University will request and process the background check.
Submit All Materials To:Doane University Enrollment Team Non-residential & Online
303 N. 52nd Street
Lincoln, NE 68504
For parchment transcript requests email: firstname.lastname@example.org