Application Process - Education Specialist
Applications will be accepted until all cadre openings are filled.
- Completed an approved MA/MS program. Candidates seeking the certification for central office/superintendency must have completed an administrative degree program that qualifies them for the principalship.
- Completed of at least 6 hours of graduate-level coursework in the past five years or documentation of the completion of the equivalent in continuing education units.
- Complete the Online Application
It is free to file. The $30 application fee will not be charged until your first term of enrollment. Once you have applied/inquired, a member of the enrollment team will contact you to assist with the admission process. For immediate assistance you can contact us at:
- Toll-free 844-321-6642
- Email at email@example.com
- Contact Dr. Doug Christensen, Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide official transcripts from the institutions where you earned your bachelor and graduate degree (Contact Information Below).
- Provide a copy of your current Teaching or Administrative Certificate.
- Request three letters of recommendation from those who can assess your ability to succeed in a Post-Masters' program (at least one recommendation must be from a practicing administrator).
- Submit a written statement (about 250-500 words) on your interest in Doane's Education Specialist degree program including professional leadership goals at the district level, and your philosophy of education and leadership.
- Complete this Disclosure Form
- Submit a copy of your current resume or vitae. Include all professional teaching and administrative experiences.
- Perform an interview and approval from Education Specialist Director.