Registration Information for Grand Island, Lincoln, Omaha and Online Students
College of Professional Studies
Meet with our Enrollment Team or your Advisor to help you select courses and plan your way to graduation!
18/WIN1 Term : October 15, 2018 - December 15, 2018
Registration Begins: September 17, 2018
Last Day to Add: October 5, 2018
Census Day: October 22, 2018 (Last Day to Drop)
When you register for your courses in Academic Planning, your registration will be COMPLETE and you will be responsible for the tuition due. The last day to withdraw from an 18/WIN1 course and receive a "W" grade is November 9, 2018.
Find your campus course schedules here.
Find your syllabi here.
find your catalog & calendar here.
- 18/WIN1 Registration will be done in WebAdvisor Academic Planning! Academic Planning is a 3 step process:
- Plan your courses. Planning can be done anytime, well into the future
- Once the Schedule is released on September 4, plan your sections and request Advisor approval.
- Register for you sections starting September 17.
- Priority Registration (Students finishing by May 2019 ) begins September 10.
|Video 1: Plan Your Courses||Video 2: Pick Sections & Request Advisor Approval||Video 3: Register|
|Video for Master of Arts in Management majors||Video for to Master of Arts in Counseling majors||10 Steps to Register Handout|
Problems Using Webadvisor-Academic Planning?
If you are unsuccessful using WebAdvisor, go to www.doane.edu/register-me to submit the courses you wish to register for.
If you are doing this from an off campus computer, some browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox) require a crete\ before your name when you log-in (ex:crete\john.smith). Upon hitting submit on this form, an email will be sent to your advisor who can help you to enroll. You will need to state why you were unsuccessful using WebAdvisor (ex: you got a pre-requisite warning, you need a directed study, etc.)
Students without technology can come to campus to enroll in a computer lab.