The Academic Support Center provides free writing assistance to Doane University’s students. Our staff works one-on-one with students and is committed to helping them develop the skills they need to become masterful writers.
- APA format and structure
- Writing and grammar assistance
- Writing improvement strategies
- Plagiarism prevention
- Interpreting writing assignments
- Brainstorming and organizing ideas
- Structuring papers
To schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must include:
- Your Name
- The Course you are seeking help with
- Your Primary campus
- A description of what you are seeking assistance for
- Times you are available to meet
Walk-in requests are welcome based on the availability of our staff.
Walk-in hours are: Monday - Thursday 10am-2pm; 4-6pm
The Academic Support Center offers a free, online proofreading service. To use this service, email a copy of your paper to email@example.com and one of our highly-trained staff members will review the paper on your behalf. All papers will be returned with suggested edits within 48 hours of submission.