Being a university student is difficult when you're balancing responsibilities outside of the classroom such as work, family, friends, and more. The Academic Support Center is aware of the struggle our students face, and have compiled resources and services to assist them as they work toward success in all areas of their lives.
- Setting up a physical, or electronic planner
- Creating a personal study schedule
- Making the most out of daily to-do lists
To schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must include:
- Your Name
- The Course you are seeking help with
- Your Primary campus
- A description of what you are seeking assistance for
- Times you are available to meet
Walk-in requests are welcome based on the availability of our staff.
Walk-in hours are: Monday - Thursday 10am-2pm; 4-6pm