University students face a unique and major challenge in learning how to balance large quantities of assigned readings, on top of classwork and assignments. As a result, students may often feel stressed or overwhelmed.
At the Academic Support Center, we want to help students overcome these challenges, by teaching strategies that will help them read faster, have a better understanding of what they read, and manage their time to be as efficient as possible.
- Creating a reading schedule
- Gaining better reading comprehension
- Increasing reading rate
To schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must include:
- Your Name
- The Course you are seeking help with
- Your Primary campus
- A description of what you are seeking assistance for
- Times you are available to meet
Walk-in requests are welcome based on the availability of our staff.
Walk-in hours are: Monday - Thursday 10am-2pm; 4-6pm