The Academic Support Center provides free math assistance to Doane University’s students. Our staff works one-on-one with students and is committed to helping them develop the skills they need to become successful in their course work.
- Preparation materials for Math competency tests
- DLC 090: Computational Skills for Math Assistance
- MTH 107: Problem Solving Assistance
- MTH 108: Modeling and Applications Assistance
- Combatting Math Anxiety
- Learning test-taking strategies
To schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must include:
- Your Name
- The Course you are seeking help with
- Your Primary campus
- A description of what you are seeking assistance for
- Times you are available to meet
Walk-in requests are welcome based on the availability of our staff.
Walk-in hours are: Monday - Thursday 10am-2pm; 4-6pm