The Public Safety Office provides visible campus patrols both on foot and via vehicles. Our office phone is answered 24/7 during times that the campus is open. We encourage community members to report any issues to our office immediately.
Our office can assist students with:
- On-campus vehicle assistance such as jump-starts and lockouts Note: A damage waiver is required to be signed prior to this service being offered.
- Parking Registration: information can be found on our website https://www.doane.edu/campus-parking-information . Note: All student vehicles must be registered if you plan to park on campus property.
- Security Escorts: Call us at (402)826-8669 24/7
- Student ID Cards: Our office manages student ID cards for the campus. We will need to take a picture of you at our office to produce the ID card. This can easily be accomplished once you are on campus. Your ID card can be used for keyless access across campus, as well as your meal plan, library, and campus employment check-in. Your ID card will be given to you during student check-in.
- Building Access: Access to buildings and classrooms/labs is coordinated with our office. Your faculty or staff will request access for you based on your academic or employment needs. Residential students are given full access to the hall they reside in!