Fall Festival of Winds 2017- Student Application Form
- The Fall Festival of Winds will be held on Saturday, October 28, 2017, on the Crete Campus of Doane University.
- All participating students must be in 10th, 11th, or 12th grades.
- All participants must be a member, in good standing, of their high school band.
- All students wishing to participate must fill out the application between Tuesday, September 12 and Monday, September 25.
Honor Band, MERRILL AND TIGER BAND NOMINATION PROCEDURES
All students wishing to participate in any band in the FFWs should fill out the form below.
HONOR BAND AUDITION PROCEDURES
Students Are Responsible For The Following Four Aspects of the Honor Band Procedure
- Fill out the form below
- Honor Band audition information and audition materials can be found here: http://www.doane.edu/ffw-honor-band-auditions
- Completing the Honor Band application and uploading audio to https://goo.gl/94IYe6
- Practicing a piece of Honor Band music mailed to you in advance.
Need more information? Visit the information page
- Fall Festival of Winds - Students
- Fall Festival of Winds- Directors
- Vocal Festival
- Oregon Trail Band Director Nomination & Recommendation Form