This year’s Enrollment Days will offer both virtual and in person days experiences for students to accommodate the needs of all involved. This decision was made after careful consideration from university staff, public health officials, and the CDC to protect the health and safety of the Doane community.
The development of virtual and in person materials is still undergoing but we are focused on creating a positive and similar experience for all students. There will be a 60 student cap on each in person Enrollment Day so we encourage students to sign up as soon as possible to get the format they desire. There will be guidelines set in place for the in person Enrollment Day experience to protect all of those involved. The registration for your Enrollment Day will be sent through your Doane email.
These are unprecedented times, but we are still Tigers together, no matter the situation. We look forward to connecting with you during the summer, and can’t wait to welcome you to the Doane Community.
- Enrollment Day event attendance is required for all students and students only need to attend one Enrollment Day
- A maximum of 60 students are allowed per Enrollment Day event
- Students must submit their enrollment deposit prior in order to be eligible for an Enrollment Day event
- Students must submit their medical forms prior in order to be eligible for an Enrollment Day event
Enrollment Day Schedule
The full Enrollment Days schedule is still in development as the in person and virtual Enrollment Days will be slightly different. As students register they will receive their schedule specific to the day they attend.
Webinar Information Session (10am-12pm)
Missed our Information Session, or want to refresh your memory?
Watch a live recording of it here! Video starts 13:20.
- Welcome Session 10:00am-10:15am
- Financial Wellness 10:15am-10:30am
- Student Health 10:30am-10:45am
- Residence Life 10:35am-11:15am
- Academic Success 11:15am-11:45am
Individual Appointments (12pm-3pm)
You will have a specific time that you are asked to attend this session. All students will have a class registration appointment. We ask students attend these on their own.
- Individually Scheduled Registration
- Financial Aid Appointment
- Academic Success Center Appointment
Meet and Greets (3pm-4pm)
A chance to connect with important folks who make up our Doane community and will be an important part of your experience. Please follow the link to the Zoom category of your choice. Within these categories will be smaller groups who will meet.
- Multicultural Groups