The goal of Enrollment Days is to have students leave with a copy of their fall course schedule and a better sense of what college life will be like.
What to Expect
- Sign up for classes.
- Learn about financial aid and payment options.
- Technology on campus.
- Campus Life
- Living on campus.
- Going to classes.
- Social life of a college student.
- Health and Wellness Office
- Turn in required health forms.
- Eat lunch in the cafeteria.
- See the Residence Halls.
If you intend to work on campus at any time during your time at Doane University, you are required to complete an I-9 form that requires identification. Please bring these documents with you. Copies are not acceptable.
2019 Enrollment Days
A Summer Enrollment Day is designed to prepare students to begin their college career at Doane. Please choose one of the following dates to attend:
June 13th- Full June 14th- Full June 17th- Full June 19th- Full July 12th- Closed
- If you still need to sign up for classes, please contact the Office of Admission at 402-826-8222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A student must pay their enrollment deposit in order to be eligible to attend an enrollment day event. Enrollment Day event attendance is required with a maximum of 60 students per event.