Current Student Name Change

Effective Date Of change *

Students who have been enrolled within the last year at Doane, or employee’s, need to submit documentation of the name change


Date of Birth *
Social Security card (required for employees), Divorce decree, Marriage License, Court Order This documentation is required. If proof of a name change is not uploaded a physical copy must be delivered or mailed to your campus' Registrar.


Every college degree is its own adventure. Start yours today. More ›