Due to inclement weather, Doane University's Crete campus will be CLOSED on Wednesday, February 20. All classes and activites on the Crete campus have been canceled.
The Alumni Council consists of 18 members. Six members are elected each year or serve a second term. The term of a council member is three years, and a member can only serve two consecutive terms.
Council member's duties include:
- Attend four regular meetings a year
- Serve as an advisory board for the alumni programs
- Select recipients for alumni awards
- Nominate alumni to serve as alumni trustees on the Doane University Board of Trustees
- Serve on one of the committees
- Awards Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Ad Hoc committees as needed
- Attend special events