Applying for Financial Aid in 5 Simple Steps
Start now and see how affordable a Doane education can be. Use our checklist below to complete the process!
- 1Complete your application in just 10 minutes here.
- 2Send your up-to-date information to Doane’s admissions office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Office of Admission, Doane University, 1014 Boswell Avenue, Crete, NE 68333. Please send your:
- Official high school transcript or GED certificate
- Official ACT or SAT test scores
- Academic transcripts from all attended institutions (transfer students only)
- 3Apply for local and professional organizations’ scholarships. When paired with Doane’s generous financial aid, those extra scholarships can lower your costs even more.
- 4Complete the FAFSA (the Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at fafsa.gov. Doane’s FAFSA school code is 002544.
- Note: To complete the FAFSA, you and your parent will each need a FSA ID (fsaid.ed.gov)
- 5Complete and return forms required by our Financial Aid Office.
Then it’s our turn to do the work. Your financial aid package will be computed and an outline of the funds available to you through federal, state, institutional and/or private sources will be sent to you after March 15, 2016.
HINT: Keep copies of all the documents you complete for your own reference.