College of Education Non-Degree Registration
This form should only be used by faculty-led students enrolling in non-degree special topic courses and Crete campus students moving directly into the Curriculum and Instruction program.
Use the following Registration Form to complete your enrollment
- Competing this form obligates students to pay all tuition, course fees, and applicable late payment charges to Doane University.
- Failure to pay or to complete the course does not mean students will be dropped from the course.
- Students must contact the College of Education Graduate Office for any registration change or to drop at 1-888- 803-6263
Once you have submitted your registration form your enrollment will be completed by the Graduate Studies in Education Office. You will receive email confirmation once your registration has been processed.
Your Doane login credentials and technology accounts will be created within 7-10 business days of your registration. You will receive a letter including login credentials and instructions to access Webadvisor, Blackboard, and your Doane University email account. Please follow instructions on this letter to activate and set up accounts needed for this course.
- Webadvisor: System used for payment and billing, schedules, grades, transcripts, etc.
- Blackboard: Courses will be delivered online through the Blackboard System. Students will complete a short orientation through Blackboard to ensure they are familiar and comfortable with this system. Students are required to submit all work through Blackboard or Gmail to ensure proper verification of their identity.
- Email: Doane University uses Google’s Gmail for student email. Students are required to submit all work through Blackboard or Gmail to ensure proper verification of their identity.
Tuition and fees are due by the first day of class. For more information about online billing, visit https://www.doane.edu/about-doane/offices/business- office/online-bills. You may also pay over the phone by calling 800-333- 6263 or 402-826- 8250.
Official transcripts will be available 7-10 business days after course completion. To order your transcript, visit http://www.doane.edu/about-doane/offices/registrar/transcript
Need further assistance? Contact the Graduate Studies in Education office at 402.466.4774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org