Due to inclement weather, Doane University's Crete campus will be CLOSED on Wednesday, February 20. All classes and activites on the Crete campus have been canceled.
Crete Campus Resources
- Counseling Center
- Health and Wellness
- Hope Crisis Center
- Anonymous Sexual Violence Report Form
- Anonymous Crime Report Form
All Doane employees are considered to be mandatory reporters of crimes aside from the counseling center and health services. Your information will remain private, but any disclosure will be reported to the institution. Confidential resources are listed above.
- Title IX Coordinator
- Doane Safety Office
- Crete Police Department
- Non-emergency: 402.826.4311
- Crete Area Medical Center (open until 7pm)
- 2910 Betten Dr., Crete, NE 68333
- Bryan Medical Center West Campus
- 2300 S 16th St., Lincoln, NE 68502
Additional Campus Resources
- CAPE Project
- Chief Diversity Officer
- Community Director on Duty
- Director of Religious and Spiritual Life
- Human Resources
- Vice President of Student Affairs
This project is supported by Grant No. 2016-WA-AX-0013 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, US Department of Justice. The Opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.