Due to inclement weather, Doane University's Crete campus will be CLOSED on Wednesday, February 20. All classes and activites on the Crete campus have been canceled.
Local Resources by campus
Anonymous Campus Report Forms
Additional CAMPUS INFORMATION
- Public Crime Log
- Annual Security Report
- Counseling Center
- Student Health Services
- Campus Climate Survey
State and national advocacy Resources
- Nebraska Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1.800.799.SAFE (7233)
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN): 1.800.656.HOPE (4673)
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline: 1.866.331.9474
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1.800.656.4673
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is a federal law that prohibits sex discrimination in education. It reads:
"No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance."
--Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and its implementing regulation at 34 C.F.R. Part 106 (Title IX)
This project is supported by Grant No. 2016-WA-AX-0013 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, US Department of Justice. The Opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.