Campus Parking Information
The Doane Safety Office provides resources for students, faculty, staff and guest parking. Please select the link below that represents your area. Please assist us in providing an organized parking experience on campus by restricting your parking to approved areas. Violators run the risk of tickets, violation stickers, or towing. If you have any questions or would like additional information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us at 826-8669.
- Student Parking (Residential and Commuter Parking)
- Doane Employees
- Doane Employee Commencement Parking
- Guests and Visitors *During Business Hours M-F 7am - 5pm
- Motorcycle Parking
- Health/Wellness Pass - Plese contact the school nurse - (IMPORTANT: Pass does not allow students to park in CD/CA, facilities or handicapped parking spaces)
- Long-Term Parking (over 24 hours if you are leaving your vehicle on campus while you are gone) Note: This only applies to Doane Employees or Students. Guests or Crete community members are not allowed to park vehicles on Doane property long term.
Planning an event at Doane University - Crete that will include parking? Contact the Doane Safety Office to coordinate campus activities that will include use of parking lots. This handy guide can give you information on timelines and resources available: Click Here
- Food Bank Parking (3rd Tuesdays - Beginning January 2016)
Parking Violation Additional Information