Application Process - Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
All applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Complete the Online Application - The application is free to file. The $30 application fee will not be charged until your first term of enrollment.
- Once you have applied or inquired about our program, a member of the enrollment team will contact you to assist with the admission process. For immediate assistance you can contact us at 402.467.9000 or toll-free 844.321.6642 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download and complete the Self Reporting Survey
- Provide an official transcript from the undergraduate institution where you earned your bachelor degree and any graduate institution you attended (see contact information below for mailing or parchment address).
- Request three letters of recommendation from colleagues, administrators, or other professionals who can assess your ability to succeed in a graduate level program.
Submit All Materials To:Doane University Enrollment Team
Graduate Studies in Education
303 N. 52nd Street
Lincoln, NE 68504
Doane University continues its policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation.