Application Process - Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
All applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Complete the Online Application - The application is free to file. The $30 application fee will not be charged until your first term of enrollment.
- Once you have applied or inquired about our program, a member of the enrollment team will contact you to assist with the admission process. For immediate assistance you can contact us at 402.467.9000 or toll-free 844.321.6642 or by email at email@example.com.
- Download and complete the Self Reporting Survey
- Provide an official transcript from the undergraduate institution where you earned your bachelor degree and any graduate institution you attended (see contact information below for mailing or parchment address).
- Request three letters of recommendation from colleagues, administrators, or other professionals who can assess your ability to succeed in a graduate level program.
Submit All Materials To:Doane University Enrollment Team
Non-residential & Online
303 N. 52nd Street
Lincoln, NE 68504
For parchment transcript requests email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doane University continues its policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation.