Order a Transcript
Federal law requires that official academic transcripts be released only upon receipt of a written request bearing the handwritten signature of the student. Transcripts will not be issued if all financial obligations to the university have not been satisfied.
Transcripts cost $7.
There are four ways to request transcripts:
- Click here for directions to request transcripts online through Docufide's secure website. $Please read the directions carefully to understand the price difference.
- Click on the link below to print a request form. The attached request forms are in pdf format. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your machine to open the documents. You can download a free version at the Adobe website. Directions for submission are on the form.
3. Send us a letter with the following information
- last date of attendance
- social security number, student ID number, or birthdate
- previous names used while attending Doane University
- complete address where the transcript is to be sent.
- the processing fee for each transcript is $7.00
Mail all requests to:
Crete, NE 68333-2430
Or Fax to: 402.826.8600
4. Visit a campus location to complete a transcript request form and pay the $7 fee per transcript.
For more information, contact the Registrar's Office by:
phone: 1.800.333.6263 or 402.826.8251