Important COVID-19 Information

For all University updates and resources regarding COVID-19, please visit

Alumni Name Change

Please complete the form to change your name with the college.

Only alumni who have been enrolled within the last year at Doane will need to submit official documentation for tax purposes.  This can be attached at the bottom of the form or mailed to your campus' Registrar.  Documentation may include: social security card, divorce decree, marriage license, or court order.

Effective Date