- Setting up a physical or electronic planner
- Creating a personal study schedule
- Making the most out of daily to-do lists
- Setting short and long term goals
- Sharing techniques for effective note-taking
- Discovering your preferred learning style
- Sharing the most effective ways to avoid procrastination
- Sharing strategies for succeeding in online courses
Residential students on the Crete campus are free to walk in for help with any of our services during regular office hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For non-residential students on the Lincoln or Omaha campuses, we prefer to meet virtually, but walk-ins can be arranged by appointment.
Please contact Anita Harkins, Executive Director of Academic Success Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402-826-8586 for more information.In addition, The Academic Success Center has created the videos below to help students succeed in their academic studies: