Registration Information for Crete Advisors
College of Arts & Sciences
- STUDENTS WILL make an Academic Plan with courses they wish to take for Spring 2020
- STUDENTS WILL Request to have their plan reviewed by you.
- FACULTY ADVISORS will receive an email prompting you to approve their course plan.
Video: Faculty Approval for Freshman or Undeclared Students
Video: Faculty Approval for Upper-class Students
- STUDENTS WILL Register for courses during their Class Level registration time period.
Note: If you have problems viewing WebAdvisor try a different Internet Browser or contact the Helpdesk.
Scheduling is done BY CLASS LEVEL according to the number of credits students have earned up to this point in time.
(90+ credits already earned)
|Oct. 23, 24|
(60-89 credits already earned)
|Oct. 25, 28|
(30-59 credits already earned)
|Oct. 29, 30|
(0-29 credits already earned)
|Oct. 31, Nov. 1|
Doane Honor Program participants can schedule their courses one class level ahead.
Click here to see
Some points to remember:
- When the students add course to their plan, WebAdvisor does not check for conflicts.
- Students can put an unlimited number of classes on their plan for you to approve.