Registration Information for Crete Advisors
- STUDENTS WILL make an Academic Plan with courses they wish to take for Spring 2022
- STUDENTS WILL Request to have their plan reviewed by you.
- FACULTY ADVISORS will receive an email prompting you to approve their course plan.
Video: Faculty Approval for Freshman or Undeclared Students
Video: Faculty Approval for Upper-class Students
- STUDENTS WILL Register for courses during their Class Level registration time period.
Note: If you have problems viewing WebAdvisor try a different Internet Browser or contact the Service Center.
Scheduling is done BY CLASS LEVEL according to the number of credits students have earned up to this point in time.
(90+ credits already earned)
|October 20, 21|
(60-89 credits already earned)
|October 22, 25|
(30-59 credits already earned)
|October 26, 27|
(0-29 credits already earned)
|October 28, 29|
Doane Honor Program participants can schedule their courses one class level ahead.
Some points to remember:
- When the students add course to their plan, WebAdvisor does not check for conflicts.
- Students can put an unlimited number of classes on their plan for you to approve.