Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) has four functional areas: Enterprise Application Services, Network Services, Tiger Tech (help desk), and Web Services.
Tiger Tech is Doane University's help desk and the first level of support for all of Doane University's students, faculty, and staff. Tiger Tech supports and maintains all laptops, desktops, printers and computer labs, and tracks all assets. Tiger Tech is responsible for all cabling infrastructure, phone systems, personal computers, scanners, printers, and other office technology.
PC hardware configuration, troubleshooting, consultation, reconfiguration, software installation, data recovery, anti-virus installation, field support for PCs, printers, scanners, voice, data and video cabling, phones, purchase tracking, and installation of specialized software.
For a full list of services provided by Tiger Tech, visit the IT Service Catalog.
If you need assistance, please contact Tiger Tech.
Self-Service Portal: helpdesk.doane.edu
Network Services is responsible for maintaining Doane's network and data center for all campuses. This includes all switches, servers, and network security. All user accounts are created and maintained by Network Services.
Email account setup, security, system monitoring, internet services, systems backup and recovery, server hardware configuration, firewall implementation, and system administration.
Web Services is responsible for maintaining Doane University's websites for all campuses.
Website development, author training, website security, website system monitoring, website analytics, and website administration.
Enterprise Application Services maintains and supports Doane University's academic and administrative applications, reporting, and web systems.
- Ellucian Colleague: Doane University's administrative system, which encompasses student information, human resources, finances, financial aid, housing, alumni and advancement, academic affairs, and student affairs.
- WebAdvisor and Self-Service: Provides users online access to Colleague.
- Blackboard: Doane's online learning management system.
- Drupal: Doane's web content management system.
- Recruit: Doane's customer relationship management system for enrollment.
- iTunes U