- Build a campus culture for computing using a comprehensive marketing strategy;
- Recruit, train, and manage a cohort of undergraduate students to serve as Peer Consultants and develop training materials for preparing Peer Consultants;
- Create a comprehensive package of materials related to the implementation of a Coding Center;
- Develop and implement a workshop in advanced CI techniques targeted at undergraduate students and faculty;
- Develop five classroom modules that feature advanced CI techniques; and
- compile and maintain a curated repository of large, open data sets available in the cloud that undergraduate students and faculty can access and study.
The CCIMS project is funded by a two-year grant from the National Science Foundation's Office of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure (OAC) CyberTraining - Training-based program. The full abstract for the project may be found here.