"Lessons From the Field"
Athletics. It's more than learning to throw, catch, run, jump or hit. Its a feeling, a strategy, a lesson that carries us to greatness. Doane athletes discover the lessons that have followed them throughout their careers are the ones they learned 'From the Field'.
The Rest of the Story
- Legendary Coaches Campaign: On October 1, the Legendary Coaches Campaign kicked off at the 2010 Doane College Society Gala. Find out more about the campaign that recognizes past coaches Beile, Papik and Erickson.
- Create a Lasting Legacy: Over $9 million in endowed scholarships was awarded last year. Find out how you can enrich the lives of future students through the endowed scholarship program.
- Alumni Events Photo Albums : View photos of grads who attend alumni events.
- Update your Information : Please send us your news! We want to know what's new in your life, and so do you fellow graduates.
- Tigers on Tour Facebook Page : Doane College Young Alumni Page
- Alumni Facebook Page : Doane College Alumni Page
- Refer a Student: Pass on your information to us and the Doane experience to new generations!
Story: Helping the Best Get Better
Todd Troxel has been married to Megan Troxel for 3 years. She is from Portage, Wisconsin. She is the executive director for muscular dystrophy in northern Nevada. She will be leaving her position with MDA to accompany Todd in Shanghai, China this season.