STRENGTHEN YOUR CONNECTION TO DOANE: Volunteer!
Doane College benefits from the numerous volunteers who are willing to give of their time and talent. Are you interested in helping?
How to help...
- Help Organize Regional Alumni Events. There's a lot more to alumni events than coming back to campus. Call the Alumni Office and we send out your planning pack.
- Reunion Planners are the royalty of the party-planning! Take a role in brainstorming and organizing your class' upcoming reunion to make it a memorable event. Interested??
- Career Services help students and recent grads find internships and employment. The most valuable contacts that Doane students make are with Doane alumni. Contact Career Development to share your knowledge.
- Attend a Doane event. Whether a student music recital, athletic event or drama performance, let the students know you care.
- Refer a prospective or future student to Doane. Know a high school junior who is looking for the right fit? Refer a student and help develop the Doane legacy.
- Postcard Project - Send handwritten postcards to prospective students that visit the Crete campus.
- Be a proud ambassador of Doane. Buy Doane apparel from the bookstore and wear it proudly.
Share memories of your time at Doane with your children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc. and encourage them to consider Doane when they are looking for a college.