Job and Internship Information and Listings
Doane College uses JobZone to post internship, part-time, and full-time jobs and on-campus interview opportunities for current students and alumni. JobZone is a free, easy way to view and apply for positions in Nebraska and all around the country.
Once registered, you will be able to:
• search and apply for positions in the online database of internship, part-time and full-time job opportunities
• post, edit and save your resumes, cover letters and writing samples - giving you access to these documents any time and anywhere you have Internet access
• schedule interviews with employers visiting Doane
Registering for JobZone
- Proceed to the JobZone web page and select the register option.
- Complete the student registration page and select the submit button.
- After you have submitted your student registration you will be emailed a confirmation e-mail where you will visit the web link to confirm your registration to JobZone.
- Once you have confirmed your e-mail address, you will receive an email that your registration has been approved.
- Once you have registered, someone from Career Development will approve your registration request within 48 hours, which will confirm your eligibility to use the JobZone site. Once you have been approved to use JobZone, you will receive an e-mail message that will have your username and password.
- Once you have logged in with the assigned password you received in the welcome message from JobZone, you can change it to one of your choosing. Click on "Profile", then "Password/Preferences".